Parts and Surface Cleaning
parts2clean Pavilion and Conference
Parts and surface cleaning is now a must-have across all industrial sectors. In Stuttgart, Germany, parts2clean is the leading annual international trade fair for industrial parts and surface cleaning and drying. No matter what materials you need to clean, parts2clean offers a concentrated, up-to-date, and practical range of products and services.
In 2020, we're bringing a parts2clean pavilion to HANNOVER MESSE USA, co-located with the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS), supported by a world-class educational program in partnership with Products Finishing magazine.
parts2clean pavilion information
- WHO ATTENDS?
- FuLL SERVICE BOOTH PACKAGE
- Participation options
- PRODUCT CATEGORIES
- PAVILION LOCATION
Who attends HANNOVER MESSE USA and ITMS?
More than 129,400 registrants are represented across key sectors, including mechanical and plant engineering, automotive, aerospace, and more.
2018 Visitor Breakdown by Industry
█ Metalworking Machinery & Equipment - 16%
█ Primary Metals - 2%
█ Job, Tool, Mold & Die Shop - 15%
█ Banking, Finance, Consulting & Other Services - 2%
█ Fabricated Metal Products - 13%
█ Engine & Turbines - 2%
█ Other - 12%
█ Government & Military - 2%
█ Aircraft/Aerospace - 7%
█ Construction & Mining Equipment - 2%
█ Autos/Transportation - 7%
█ Farm & Garden Machinery & Equipment - 1%
█ All Other Machinery - 6%
█ Other Electrical Machinery - 1%
█ Distribution - 5%
█ Computer, Office Machines, etc - 1%
█ Instruments & Controls - 3%
█ Educators/Students - 1%
█ Electrical Machinery & Controls - 3%
█ Household Appliances - 0.4%
Your Full Service Booth Package Includes:
- Booth space (min. 9 sqm/100sqft)
- Side and rear walls
- Lead retrieval device
- Booth furniture, including:
- 1 table + 3 chairs
- Info desk + barstool
- 1 fascia sign board with standard company name
- 2 spotlights per 9 sqm/100sqft
- 1 electric quad box (120V – 500 watt)
- 1 waste bin
- Prime Location on the exhibition floor (East Building, Level 2)
- Turnkey Setup and Dismantling
- On-site Contact Person during the event
- Easy ordering of additional equipment or furniture
- Daily stand cleaning
- Material handling up to 17,99lbs/sqft (= 80kg/m²)
- Access to the HANNOVER MESSE USA Exhibitor Lounge with beverage services (tea, coffee, and soft drinks)
- Free Marketing Services exclusively for HANNOVER MESSE USA exhibitors
Pavilion Participation Options
Raw space: $33/sqft (minimum space 100sqft)
Shell Scheme Construction, Unit Prices:
$5,900 (10x10ft = 100sqft / 9m²)
$11,600 (10x20ft = 200sqft / 18m²)
$17,700 (10x30ft = 300sqf / 28m²)
$22,500 (20x20ft = 400sqf / 37m²)
- Cleaning systems and cleaning agents for
- wet cleaning processes
- thermal processes
- blasting processes
- special processes and applications
- mechanical processes
- Systems and components for cleaning systems
- Contract cleaning
- Drying processes
- Corrosion protection and preservation
- Quality assurance, lab & analyatics
- Maintenance & Recycling
- Handling & Automation
- Services, Organizations & Publishers
Pavilion Location - East Building, Level 2
Exhibit in the pavilion
Learn from Industry Experts
Organized by Products Finishing magazine, the Surface Cleaning Technical Conference will feature parts cleaning suppliers and equipment vendors. Dr. Darren Williams, PhD, cleaning research group leader and professor of physical chemistry at Sam Houston State University, will be the conference chair.
Optimize your business
How can Hannover Messe USA make your company more efficient, profitable and cutting edge?
- Machinery & Equipment
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Logistics (TBD)
- Science Lab Equipment
Machinery & Equipment
- Predict why and when a system will fail and bring safety incidents and breakdowns to zero.
- Increase internal collaboration among multiple departments with digital twins, machine learning and augmented reality.
- Reduce staff requirements on the shop floor through automation and remote access to operations.
- Bring your products to market faster with a network that enables the shop floor to share real-time data with the development team.
- Reduce costs in your design and ideation process with applied analytics.
- Take advantage of in-vehicle components to track defects and deliver the features your customers want.
- Reduce ground time and implement efficient preventive maintenance with data collection.
- Use predictive AI to lower emissions and fuel requirements.
- Increase data transmission speeds and satisfy passenger demand for a seamless in-flight experience.
Energy, Oil & Gas
- Gain an enterprise view of far-reaching assets to appropriately allocate resources for maintenance and downtime and reduce your risk of environmental accidents.
- Increase your hiring pool for off-shore locations with remote access to systems.
- Easily respond to market opportunities with an agile system that can create short runs of customized labels and products
- Leverage automatic data collection and analysis to eliminate waste without waiting until the end of each shift.
Food & Beverage
- Deliver customer orders on time and in full with a connected system that predicts product quality issues, and improve quality control and productivity with digitized clean-in-place procedures and documentation.
- Use simulation technology to perform operator training and validate design performance.
- Identify products at every link in the supply chain to reduce bottlenecks and ease shipping.
- Connect dozens of moving parts and variables in an instant to perfect the last mile and anticipate future demand.
- Decrease your environmental impact to stay ahead of government regulations.
Science Lab Equipment
- Share streams of data directly from instruments and among distant teams.
- Get notified when connected instruments are out of calibration to reduce waste and improve lab safety and efficiency.
- New technology is also improving reproducible research across scientific fields.
How can we help you?
Still Need to Book your booth?
Energy, Engineered Parts & Solutions, Compressed Air & Vacuums
+1 (773) 796-4250 x242