SUCO offers a variety of pressure monitoring devices for a variety of different industries. This includes their pressure switches (mechanical and electronic), and Pressure Transducers which are designed to alarm, shutdown, and control many processes and equipment. They work great for electronics, pipelines, as well as pumps and all mobile hydraulic application that require pressure monitoring. For example, their Diaphragm or Piston Pressure Switch are great mechanical switches that offer several features. It is a small and compact pressure switch with integrated connectors that is perfect for harsh mobile hydraulic and industrial applications.
SUCO also offers transmission Technology. The products includes mechanical centrifugal clutches/brakes as well as electromagnetic clutches/brakes.
Diaphragm Pressure Switch Features:
- SPST-NO or SPST-NC
- Field-adjustable pressure range: 1.45 to 2900 psi
- Overpressure safety: Up to 24,000 psi
- Spade or Screw Terminals, as well as integrated connectors
- Zinc-plated steel body (Cr VI-free), HEX 24mm (0.95”) as well as brass and Stainless steel
- Maximum voltage: 250 Volts
- Current: 4A resistive
- Seal material: NBR (Buna N), EPDM, FKM (Viton®), HNBR
For more information, please contact us at (800) 473-7313
Visit SUCO Technologies at Booth 134979