The KTY-Q torque-motor series comes with three different flange sizes, and each flange size is available with 3-4 stack lengths. This broad range of motors neatly and efficiently covers your need for direct-drive torques from 14 to 270 Nm. The square design without a housing provides you with a very cost-effective direct-drive solution where IP54 is sufficient protection.
- High overloading capacity and extremely dynamic
- High positioning accuracy because of the use of high-resolution encoder systems and the elimination of components that are susceptible to play and friction
- Available with full shaft with/without keyway or with a hollow shaft on either the A and/or B side. Blind hole shafts, shafts with shrink disks or loose flanges are also possible.
- Oscillation strength R is standard, but Class S (per DIN VDE 0530-14) is also possible
- Flange dimensions are standardized to DIN 42 677, but special flanges are also available.
- Flange accuracy in accordance with DIN 42 955
- If desired, we can also increase the permissible radial and axial shaft loads
- Fail-Safe brakes are also an option