Radix & AIS have joined forces to provide comprehensive solutions based on advanced technologies and precision manufacturing capabilities. Our hologram station will showcase a virtual demonstration of our advanced manufacturing technology solutions. For a better understanding on what to expect, watch this video: https://bit.ly/2Kowxfh.
Radix/AIS will be the only exhibitors with this unique virtual showcase at IMTS so be sure to visit us at Booth 134554 in the East building.
Founded in 1994, Radix has been recognized for its innovative solutions for manufacturers, with award winning vision systems and other advanced manufacturing technologies at leading companies like Ford Motor Company, Magna and Toyota. Radix delivers custom automation, flexible robotic stations, machine vision solutions and software applications to improve process control, efficiency, quality & traceability for the automotive, aerospace, pharmaceutical & food/beverage sectors.
We specialize in:
- Machine Vision: Guidance, Inspection, Gauging and Identification, Error proofing
- Robot Solutions: Vison Guidance Robots (VGR including 2D and 3D guidance), Collaborative Robots
- Automation Equipment: Test and Measurement, Assembly
- Software services covering data management, statistical trending and industrial device tracking and emergency back-up
Active Industrial Solutions (AIS), a diversified leader in plastic injection molds, gauges & fixtures, precision machining and factory automation, has a strong history of value added solutions for a variety of manufacturing sectors.
Complete Product Solutions allow us to deliver complete tooling programs including prototype parts, prototype molds, production molds, electroform reflex inserts, process fixtures, inspection gauges and all forms of automated assembly equipment.
Booth 134554 will feature:
- Virtual demonstration of advanced manufacturing solutions
- In-booth hospitality beverage service
- Hands on demonstrations of error proofing & quality inspection products
- Technology experts