Tips for Marketing your Booth
Marketing your participation in Hannover Messe USA, co-located with IMTS 2018, is important as it can help increase your chance for success at the show.
Attendees like to plan out their trip in advance, so to ensure that they visit you, make sure they know you are exhibiting and how to easily find your booth ahead of time. To help you have the best possible experience, we are sharing the following tips with you.
1. Invite your customers
- Provide free registration to your customers & prospects
One way to make sure that your customers and prospective clients stop by your booth is by giving them a free ticket. You should have already received your personalized registration code that will give your guests access to the exhibit hall from Monday, Sept. 10th, to Saturday, Sept. 15th.
With this code, you can invite up to 10 guests directly from the IMTS portal. Alternatively, you can send us the list and we will take care of it for you.
- Invite your top customers
Invite your top customers and prospects as VIPs. This will give them the opportunity to network with you and other top industry decision makers and influencers. VIP benefits include access to the VIP lounge with lunch daily, exhibit hall guided tours, free entrance to all 5 shows, and complimentary passes to Global Automation & Manufacturing Summit (GAMS) and Integrated Industry conferences (IIC).
For more information about the VIP Buyer Program, please contact Selena Muraski at (773) 796-4250 x798 or email@example.com.
We recommend that you check the IMTS Exhibitor Portal regularly for updates regarding the show. You can access the e-kit, exhibitor housing, registration and much more here: https://www.imts.com/exhibitor/index.html
If you missed the IMTS Workshop, you can still take a look at the workshop presentations that include detailed information on the show: https://www.imts.com/education/workshopPresentations.html
Do not forget to update your profile with all of your contact information. Log into the e-kit to add:
- Product Categories
- Booth Shares (Co-exhibitors)
- Contacts (FOR INTERNAL USE, not for publication)
- Distributors – International
- Distributors – Domestic
- Special In-Booth Events
- Languages Spoken in the Booth
- Trade Names
- Cross References
3. Your Company Coverage on HMUSA Website
To be featured on our website, please send us the following information:
- A descriptive title to attract attendees (50-character limit)
- A sub-title - optional (100-character limit)
- An original content article that will tells attendees what they will see and experience at your booth, with accompanying picture(s) and/or video (no character limit)
- A short summary - for the home page of the website (200-character limit)
- An alternative phrase for “Read More” – optional (20-character limit)
- A relevant picture (2 sizes needed: 547x258 and 680x339)
- Contact information for questions
- Social media handles to be used when promoted on our social media channels
- Confirmation that you give permission for Hannover Fairs USA and its affiliates to use your materials to promote your participation at the show
A link to the IMTS portal will be added at the bottom of your article, so, make sure to provide the relevant contact information for the exhibitor directory as described above.
You can submit several articles as long as the shared information relates to the show. We advise you to focus on what could attract attendees to visit you at your booth. For example, booth demonstrations are very popular, special promotions are a great reason to visit you, giveaways are always liked, etc…
While, there is no specific deadline for this opportunity, we would still advise you to submit your content as soon as possible in order for it to be published in a timely manner.
We will also share your content in our monthly e-newsletters, in the “Exhibitor Highlights” section.
5. Social Media
Feel free to provide pre-made content for social media posts. However, please note that is must be short and compelling. Alternatively, we can handle this for you.
Please provide us with your social media handles so we can tag you in every post that concerns your products or participation at the show.
Follow us, tag us and post about Hannover Messe USA!
These are the first steps to a successful show. However, there is much more that we can help you with.
If you are interested in paid marketing options, you can contact:
Sponsorship Sales Manager
(773) 796-4250 ext. 237