2016 Global Automation and Manufacturing Summit 2016
The fourth industrial revolution is in full swing, bringing about swift changes to the manufacturing environment. The Internet of Things is setting new standards but at the same time creating new problems to solve. Hear from experts on adapting to this new age of industry and participate in panel discussions that will provide insight on topics such as robotics, big data, and cloud-based manufacturing.
12:00pm - 12:30pm
Lunch & Networking
Sponsored by ATS
12:30pm - 1:15pm
Keynote: IIoT Trends and Benefits
Jack Nehlig, President of Phoenix Contact USA and winner of the 2015 Plant Engineering Top Plant Award, will discuss his company’s initiatives on the Industrial Internet of Things, both as an industry supplier and as a manufacturer.
<i class="fa fa-clock-o"></i> 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Session 1: Cloud-Based Manufacturing: Who Will Rule the Clouds?
Rob McGreevey, VP Operations, Schneider Electric.
Rich Carpenter, Product General Manager, GE Automation and Controls.
2:30pm - 3:30pm
Session 2: Robotics: Rise of the Machines
- Jose Rivera, CEO, Control System Integrators Association
- Rick Vanden Boom, Automation Systems Group Manager, Applied Manufacturing Technologies.
- Michael Lindley, Vice President, Business Development Concept Systems Inc.
3:30pm - 3:45pm
3:45pm - 5:00pm
Session 3: How Maintenance and Big Data Can Coexist:
- Sal Spada, Analyst, ARC Advisory group
- Franz Gruber, CEO, Forcam
- Aurelio Banda, CEO, Beckhoff Automation North America
- Chris LeBeau, Global IT director, ATS
Reception and Networking Event:
Sponsored by FORCAM