INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR
Transform your manufacturing, focus on sustainability, and stay ahead of competitors with cost- and time-saving processes.
The 114,000-plus square-foot exhibition area at McCormick Place’s East Building will feature more than 500 companies, giving you access to new and/or hard to find cutting-edge solutions across the entire value-added supply chain.
Provided by Peak Performance and the Smart Factory Institute, the Solutions Theater offers an agile space to learn directly from experts currently building smart factories that improve quality while maximizing operational efficiency.
Through immersive education, networking, and business development on the trade show floor, attendees learn through interacting with the products, rather than sitting in a conference room.
The Hannover Messe USA Beer Garden features authentic German décor, food, and beverages, making it a perfect escape from the busy trade show floor to host an informal meeting.
Business leaders that want to discover new ways to solve challenges in the manufacturing process, improve production rates, and increase cost-effectiveness and sustainability of manufacturing. The event unlocks the potential of Industry 4.0, Smart Factories, I-IoT and other industrial aspirations.
Explore New Pathways
Access a wide spectrum of technologies and services.
Nothing replaces face-to-face interactions, especially when exploring unique predictive, practical, and profitable solutions. The biggest brands are at HANNOVER MESSE USA. If you’re serious about staying competitive and digitizing your company, this is the one place to do business.
Optimize your business
How can Hannover Messe USA make your company more efficient, profitable and cutting edge?
- Machinery & Equipment
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Logistics (TBD)
- Science Lab Equipment
Machinery & Equipment
- Predict why and when a system will fail and bring safety incidents and breakdowns to zero.
- Increase internal collaboration among multiple departments with digital twins, machine learning and augmented reality.
- Reduce staff requirements on the shop floor through automation and remote access to operations.
- Bring your products to market faster with a network that enables the shop floor to share real-time data with the development team.
- Reduce costs in your design and ideation process with applied analytics.
- Take advantage of in-vehicle components to track defects and deliver the features your customers want.
- Reduce ground time and implement efficient preventive maintenance with data collection.
- Use predictive AI to lower emissions and fuel requirements.
- Increase data transmission speeds and satisfy passenger demand for a seamless in-flight experience.
Energy, Oil & Gas
- Gain an enterprise view of far-reaching assets to appropriately allocate resources for maintenance and downtime and reduce your risk of environmental accidents.
- Increase your hiring pool for off-shore locations with remote access to systems.
- Easily respond to market opportunities with an agile system that can create short runs of customized labels and products
- Leverage automatic data collection and analysis to eliminate waste without waiting until the end of each shift.
Food & Beverage
- Deliver customer orders on time and in full with a connected system that predicts product quality issues, and improve quality control and productivity with digitized clean-in-place procedures and documentation.
- Use simulation technology to perform operator training and validate design performance.
- Identify products at every link in the supply chain to reduce bottlenecks and ease shipping.
- Connect dozens of moving parts and variables in an instant to perfect the last mile and anticipate future demand.
- Decrease your environmental impact to stay ahead of government regulations.
Science Lab Equipment
- Share streams of data directly from instruments and among distant teams.
- Get notified when connected instruments are out of calibration to reduce waste and improve lab safety and efficiency.
- New technology is also improving reproducible research across scientific fields.