HANNOVER MESSE USA Returns September 12-17, 2022
In light of the difficult and challenging circumstances related to COVID-19, HANNOVER MESSE USA and IMTS, scheduled for September 14-19, 2020 had to be canceled. While this saddens us, the health and safety of our exhibitors and audience remains our top priority, and we look forward to welcoming everyone back to Chicago in 2022. In the meantime, HANNOVER MESSE USA is still dedicated to showcasing the latest innovations in manufacturing technology, and will be hosting and taking part in several virtual activities leading up to the 2022 show.
Sign up to receive the latest updates, virtual activities, and groundbreaking stories from America's leading industrial technology tradeshow - HANNOVER MESSE USA, co-located with IMTS.
3 Reasons You Can't Miss Hannover Messe USA 2022
1. First-class suppliers
Compare and demo disruptive technologies from the world's leading players so you can be confident in your purchasing decisions.
2. World-Leading Experts
Get an unparalleled, individualized educational experience covering all levels of industrial manufacturing. Master emerging trends, developments, and applications with insights direct from industry trailblazers.
3. Connections that matter
HANNOVER MESSE USA 2022 gathers more qualified manufacturing experts and leaders than any other trade-show in America and provides you with opportunities to network and develop valuable win-win relationships.
Booking a Booth for the 2022 Show?
We're here to help.
Optimize your business
How can Hannover Messe USA make your company more efficient, profitable and cutting edge?
- Machinery & Equipment
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Logistics (TBD)
- Science Lab Equipment
Machinery & Equipment
- Predict why and when a system will fail and bring safety incidents and breakdowns to zero.
- Increase internal collaboration among multiple departments with digital twins, machine learning and augmented reality.
- Reduce staff requirements on the shop floor through automation and remote access to operations.
- Bring your products to market faster with a network that enables the shop floor to share real-time data with the development team.
- Reduce costs in your design and ideation process with applied analytics.
- Take advantage of in-vehicle components to track defects and deliver the features your customers want.
- Reduce ground time and implement efficient preventive maintenance with data collection.
- Use predictive AI to lower emissions and fuel requirements.
- Increase data transmission speeds and satisfy passenger demand for a seamless in-flight experience.
Energy, Oil & Gas
- Gain an enterprise view of far-reaching assets to appropriately allocate resources for maintenance and downtime and reduce your risk of environmental accidents.
- Increase your hiring pool for off-shore locations with remote access to systems.
- Easily respond to market opportunities with an agile system that can create short runs of customized labels and products
- Leverage automatic data collection and analysis to eliminate waste without waiting until the end of each shift.
Food & Beverage
- Deliver customer orders on time and in full with a connected system that predicts product quality issues, and improve quality control and productivity with digitized clean-in-place procedures and documentation.
- Use simulation technology to perform operator training and validate design performance.
- Identify products at every link in the supply chain to reduce bottlenecks and ease shipping.
- Connect dozens of moving parts and variables in an instant to perfect the last mile and anticipate future demand.
- Decrease your environmental impact to stay ahead of government regulations.
Science Lab Equipment
- Share streams of data directly from instruments and among distant teams.
- Get notified when connected instruments are out of calibration to reduce waste and improve lab safety and efficiency.
- New technology is also improving reproducible research across scientific fields.